What matters when choosing where to have LASIK?
We strongly encourage you to do your research before committing to have LASIK surgery, and as important as cost is to your decision-making process, it shouldn’t be the only thing you consider.
Be aware of these keys to quality laser vision correction:
- Experience & reputation of your surgeon.
- Custom Wavefront Technology.
- Full comprehensive pre-operative exam, after you have been out of your contacts for AT LEAST two weeks.
- Most advanced technology, inlcuding blade-free LASIK and progressive eye-tracking systems.
- Doctors committed to the whole health of your eye, not just your one laser vision correction procedure.
Minnesota Eye Consultants’ physicians and surgeons are regarded as true leaders in the development of LASIK, from its early inception to approval of LASIK by the Food and Drug Administration to continuing research, training and development. The practice serves as a teaching facility, training ophthalmologists and clinic professionals throughout the world on LASIK management.
For your eyes, see the best.